Thursday, August 22, 2019

Birth Dream

Had my first dream about giving birth. I felt zero pain, which is probably a result from reading an internet discussion about epidurals before bed, but I remarked on it to myself in the dream, that it was strange I knew what was happening but couldn't feel anything. Then when he came out I couldn't hear him. There was a long period of silence, and I was very afraid. Then I looked over and saw him being cleaned off on a little table nearby. He still wasn't crying. I said his name, and when he heard my voice he turned is head and looked at me and smiled and then I knew he was okay. Then he somehow crawled over to me - in the dream he was huge, more of a one year old than a new baby - and climbed into my arms. He was fat and pale and had a mop of curly dark hair and pale blue eyes. I couldn't understand how he could be so big and I didn't have any pain. He was dense and heavy, like toddlers are.

And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.