Friday, January 18, 2019

Step One

Today, friends, we have our baseline appointment for IVF attempt #5 at Dr. Small Guns, right around the corner.

What I have done:
1) Forwarded my medical records in a way easily stolen by ruffians
2) Started to menstruate
3) Made self a pedicure appointment for after the appointment
4) Complained to strangers on the internet about my failure to receive medication in a timely manner
5) Showered

What I have not done:
1) Sorted out medication problem with CVS, because when I called them, my jet lag made me call them two hours before they opened
2) Much of anything else

So. That's where things stand today. My jet lag gives this all a strange sense of unreality. Which might be a refreshing change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.