Monday, April 2, 2018

And now we wait

Well, four of you made it. I was fantasizing that everyone would be hale and hearty nine cell balls of awesome, given the way the me-slurry was sold, but it was not to be. Instead we have two sixes and two fours, and a careful review of the internet suggests that they can be graded at two As, a B, and a C.

The internet is so helpful and informative. I even found a page that rather agreeably suggested I not worry about eating pineapple and instead take this whole week off from work and loll around on the sofa.

Unfortunately I've been doing a lot of lolling recently. It's really time for me to get back to work.

During transfer I insisted on playing my music for everyone in the ER again. This time I went with "Song for a Future Generation," by the B-52s. The doc seemed sort of nonplussed, but the nurse was into it.

Now, all there is for me to do is wait. And eat well. And take vitamins. And not drink. And avoid sugar. And avoid hot baths. And not put the heating pad on my abdomen. And sleep as much as possible. But without taking sleeping pills. And avoid exercise. And avoid heavy lifting. And take my intramuscular progesterone shots at the exact same time every night.

That's all. Nothing else for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.