Monday, April 6, 2020

Fear

I would say my anxiety is getting worse rather than better, but then, so is the pandemic, so maybe it's justifiable. I cannot stand the idea of being sick and having to be separated from you. Just thinking about it in the shower just now, with me healthy and you healthy and your dad healthy and even the elderly dog in better shape than he's been in years, and you downstairs merrily playing with a whisk while your father baked bread, was enough to have me fighting tears under my head full of shampoo.

I love you so much that sometimes I feel like I cannot handle how it makes me feel.

I hope that your only impression of this time is that your babyhood was spent with both of your parents always close by, and that makes you feel safe and secure and loved and able to be fearless in the world because you know you have your home base rock solid.

I hope.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.