Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Berf

Dude.

What are you *doing* in there? All the internets say that the second trimester is easier. Oh, it's sooooo easy, they say. It's like you forget you're even pregnant at all, they say.

And yet here I am, parked on the couch, having gotten in the shower at 4:30 in the afternoon and then changed directly into fresh pajamas. I did get a decent chunk of work done today.

But I'm also slowly sipping a glass of grapefruit juice in the hopes that it will help me stop thinking about barfing.

Because I am thinking a lot about barfing.

Like. A whole lot.

It gets worse at night.

Cut me some slack, Succotash.

I mean, I love you, don't get me wrong.

But I could use a little slack over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.