Monday, September 10, 2018

Getting ready

I have picked up the prescription for the estrogen patches to start priming, and this morning I took my first ovulation kit pee test. When I get the smiley face, I call the office, and they tell me when to start patching.

It's coming. It's coming very soon.

IVF attempt #4.

I felt confident about it at first. Today, I have my doubts. That this cannot be good for me, or my mind, or my body.

In my regular work cafe, and a cute slender pregnant woman has sat in my direct line of sight, which I shouldn't find depressing, as it has nothing whatsoever to do with me. There's construction outside the door of the cafe, and the noise is deafening. Perhaps literally, like I might need to be wearing ear protection, but I'm not. I'm listening to cafe chatter and the Talking Heads.

Once in a Lifetime.

That's all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.