Monday, October 17, 2022

A Morning Conversation

 Scene: we are waking up. Daddy's asleep in the other room because he was snoring.

Me: Are you awake?

You: I want to be a knight! I need my helmet.

Me: I think it's in the dress up box in the other room. Do you want to go to the bathroom with me first?

You: No, knights don't go to the potty.

Me: They don't? Why not?

You: Because castles don't have potties.

Me: Interesting theory. So what did all the knights and ladies do in the olden times when they had to go to the bathroom?

You [thinks for a minute]: They went on the roof.

Me: On the roof?

You: Yes. They would climb onto the roof with ladders and pee and poop.

Me: Where would they pee and poop.

You: In the chimney.

Me: Fascinating. I never knew that.

Interesting side note - they did, in a way, pee and poop in the chimney, or at least in holes in walls. You are a clever knight, you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.