Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Not Giving Up?

Considering not giving up because a fertility clinic is literally around the corner is high on the list of stupid shit I have actually considered doing. But I walk the puppy past this place every single day. It is literally the most conveniently located thing in my block. It is closer to me than our regular brunch place. It's closer to me than the coffee guy.

So I looked them up today. Fuck it. Why not? They take my insurance, they are two friends with academic backgrounds and all the lists of all the shit you're supposed to have, and their references in Fertility IQ are totally fine, and they seem to do all the monitoring themselves, and I have money left on the benefit. And it's sexist of me, but one of them is a woman. Which I'd really much prefer.

So.

I have written asking for an appointment in January. Why not?

Even if it doesn't work, it might be nice to have my hand held on the way out. And I could get monitored in my pajamas, and then go back to sleep.

Not going out without a fight, Succotash, you persistent hypothetical person, you. I'm going to go down fucking swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.