Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Home Stretch

Back on the couch after our last OB checkup, which is a relief as I spent yesterday in Labor and Delivery - again - being monitored for preeclampsia.

All looks well.

We are a go for induction on Monday morning.

I am heading into the last weekend of my life without Succotash. My imaginary baby. My imaginary baby is about to be a real person.

On Monday.

Maybe Tuesday.

Less than a week to go. Then I get to see those little baby feet that are presently digging into my right side. See them and smell them and kiss them and tickle them and they will be real human feet that belong to a real human person who has newly arrived on earth, and will - God willing - live on it much longer than I will. A pair of feet that will walk into the future, beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.