Monday, January 26, 2015

Ooof

Greetings, imaginary baby, as I lie staring up at the ceiling with a pillow under my ass. Okay, not up at the ceiling exactly, more like at the laptop propped on my legs. I'll spare you the particulars. Suffice it to say, I got a flashy smiley face today (in a related story, 37 year old women can still be relied upon to respond positively to smiley faces), and so.... anyway.

This is too much information for you. I can tell. Sorry.

So. Now what happens?

I guess that's partly up to you, isn't it. Not as a matter of will, which you do not possess, but perhaps as a matter of math. What's your schedule like? What are you up to, in there?

Has it been thirty minutes yet? Okay, I'm getting up. I have a book to write. This is how a lot of our interactions are going to end, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Please only comment if you are real person, with a good heart.